When you find you have a problem with cockroaches, ant, or even termites, you want to contact a qualified pest control professional. Do Not wait, the sooner you get a professional to inspect your property the better chances you can prevent a serious infestation and or more damage in the case of termites.
Pest control professionals in the State of Gerorgia are trained and insured, CPCO of GA has some of the best professionals in Georgia as members. Some people call them the bugman, or the exterminator, what ever you call them just remember call a professional.
To protect your home and family from pest threats, consider the following tips:
- A certified and licensed pest management company is the best way to solve your pest problem.
- Ask pest control companies if they are members of the National Pest Management Association and CPCO of GA These organizations provide training, certification and standards for professionalism in the industry.
- When looking for a professinal do not get in a hurry. Look for someone who you feel that you can trust. Application of pesticides requires continuous training and skill. Choose a pestcontrol professional with the right training for the job.
- Before signing a contract, ask the pest control professional to specify the household pest to be exterminated, the extent of the infestation, and the work necessary to solve the problem.
- In Georgia, the Structural Pest Control regulates all professional pest control companies. You can contact the Structural Pest Control for information regarding the status of any pest control company. You can also go to Kelly Solutions for help with finding out about Pest Control Professionals.
- Georgia Department of Agriculture
Structural Pest Section
19 M.L.K. Jr. Drive, SW, Room 411
Atlanta, GA 30334
Tele: (404) 656 - 3641
Fax: (404) 463 - 6671